Sunday, June 03, 2007

the pooh miester




Kineko is my baby.
He is too funny sometimes...

He always has to be everywhere I am. And if I'm not paying attention to him, he lets me know it by standing in front of me, and lets out a huge MEOW, as if to say: Hey!! WTF is going on! I'm here ya know!"


To keep them quiet, I sometimes feed them the other food (we have so much of it) but E gets mad at me cause it makes kineko have painful shits. Well, he did tonight. Right on the floor in the hallway. I heard his painful wail from across the house. Ran over and there he was - back arched, taking a dumparoo on the floor. How could I get mad at him? it was partially my fault for feeding him the shitty food. But it was funny in a weird way. I didn't yell at him, just asked him why he did that.

he just looked at me as if I were stupid, meowed a rolley meow and walked away with his tail up in the air.

Funny kitty.
he is my whole life.


No comments: