Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a dead cat and a female fire fighter

I saw a dead cat yesterday in my back yard.
it broke me into a million pieces.
lying, deep permanent sleep on the ground
It was old and perhaps had lived a full, yet difficult 9th life




saw a female fire fighter today on the street.
I was filled with pride and admiration
confident, as her pony tail, blond locks floated through the air
she was young and surrounded by men who worked in tandem with her.
















(I will comment more on the death of a cat, and what my fucken brute of a landlord did. Gawd. I wish I could take this guy's brain and shove it up his ass. It would probably work better that way...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about this but I have to say, you just have a great way of putting things :)

Catherine

hellophotokitty said...

Thank you Catherine, that is very kind :-))