Wednesday, December 24, 2008

happy holidays

i have been hiding - from a lot of things, one of them being myself and my feelings, fears, wishes, and desires.

not a good thing

so on this day before xmas, I decided to return to something that has given me such joy over the past few years - and to wish all my friends, readers and fellow bloggers a merry Christmas and a wonderful happy healthy new year.

looking back to my previous posts, I have to say that 2008 has been one of the worst years on record, so lets all hope that 2009 will be a little easier.

mom's treatment is over - it was sheer hell in so many ways. She is doing better, and cooking and entertaining tomorrow. My grandmother is coming from the home to spend time with us - which will be nice.

i'm planning my wedding! Got the hall, priest, church and most of all - the dress (that was the first thing to fall into place).
Got a new light kit - hopefully i will be able to move forward in my pursuit of photographic excellence.
and life goes on - i'm making a promise to myself to stay healthy, work out on a regular basis (maybe a 1/2 marathon in my future?) and learn to relax.

tall orders, but i seem to be at peace with things so far - things are calm this christmas eve, as that's the way they should be.

thank you all for being out there, for caring, for listening.
oxoxox

2 comments:

Jallen Dragonhide said...

Hello!!!

Glad you checked in.. Merry Christmas to you, and may 2009 be much better to us all!

And.. wedding??!! You're getting hitched? Or shooting one... do tell! :)

*hugs*

hellophotokitty said...

hahah!! ;-)) oxxo