Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Happy Anniversary 2 us, and other wonderful things

unday was our one year anniversary! How time has flown by. Speaking of time flying by, I was a part of a wonderful event - my old high school was open to Alumni from 1977 to 1987. Over 500 people attended. I saw lots of old friends, and even older friends - from grade school! Oh what a blast it was. Danced the night away (my toes are actually numb. I think I pinched a nerve cause my heels were too high to dance in...), and the next day, had a getaway with the hubby down south. Not a big outing, but we got to go to our fave romantic French Bistro and see the sights. We capped it all off by coming home to flowers and a beautiful card from a family friend and mom. And to keep with tradition, ate our giant wedding cupcake which I had taken out of the freezer for that special occasion. 

One year, and so much has happened...

And then I get this email which floored me.
Talk about a weekend filled with wonderful moments - each one a precious gift.




Hello
 
I have a new book out titled: Achieve Anything In Just One Year: 
Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals.
This is a self improvement, motivational and personal development book 
that is designed to be read on a daily basis. One page a day for one year. 
Each page starts with an inspirational quote, followed by a discussion of that 
day's topic, and ends with a task or an assignment for the reader to follow.
I am looking for Amazon Reviewers such as yourself to review the book.
If you are interested please reply with your mailing address and I will 
send you a copy of the book.
 
Thank-You and Have A Great Day!
Jason Harvey
Author, Entrepreneur, Life Coach
Achieve Anything In Just One Year:
Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
http://AchieveAnythingBook.com



Hello Jason,
I can't believe what amazing timing receiving this email is! I am so deep in a rut with my life, it's not even funny. I have spent days and nights hiding in my apartment, wishing that I could just disappear, and have been looking for a way out for some time now. Being bi-polar, and over the past two years, dealing with both parents battling cancer, along with my own outrageously complicated health issues has completely drained and hopeless. YES! I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR BOOK!! 


I have already written a few reviews on amazon.com and I know that people have been reading, so it would be my pleasure to write something for you, and as far as what I'm reading as in terms of the reviews of your book on your site - it looks quite amazing!

I truly believe in coincidences, but this one is a gift. I had spent the whole afternoon at Barnes and Nobel (was in the states for the weekend) in the "self help section" scouring titles, hoping for something to "jump out at me" - to give me a lifeline to a life that once held so much promise and hope. (and another coincidence, I had sent away for tourist information about NS and NFLD as I have been wanting to visit that part of the country, enchanted by the beauty of the east coast - and see from your contact info - are from Nova Scotia!)

Thank you for contacting me and I  will be eagerly awaiting your book!




wow.


Here is to new beginnings.
Another year - a celebration of all things remembered and hope for the future - a future filled with hope and happiness.


2 comments:

Fran said...

congratulations to you and yours. and what timing - don't you love how things just fall into place right when they do? enjoy the readings and know that you are thought of often from afar (but not so afar really).

hellophotokitty said...

Thank you so much Fran :-)))))