Wednesday, October 06, 2010

wired and fried

Oh so many photos.
Transfered about 20 cds to my HD tonight.

So many photos. Boggles the mind.
And duplicates - enough to make my head spin.

but i'm in a ocd mood. Had to get it all done.
4:30am and i'm still wide awake.

Did a whole hour in the pool today - stopping only for about a minute or so every so often. Still not happy with my results.

Damn you Russian coach in my head!!

So you would think i would be exhausted by now.

Nope.

but must sleep.
Swim class 2mrw.

Need grounding.
Wired and fried.


(peugh. Just rubbed my nose. That smell of chlorine is brutal. How the hell do i get that off me?!?!)


Saw cbt phd student today.
she's wonderful.

"don't worry, I'm confident that together we will get you the help you need."

Needed to hear that.

She gave me a questionnaire.

Gawd. I never realized how ocd/self sabotaging i really am.

but making the moves to change that.

Looking forward to going back into the darkroom again.

Oh what saving grace to be able to take photos so organically again....

Ativan take me away!

No comments: