Monday, September 26, 2005

Woke up late, really late, cleaned like a fiend.
Serious shit for serious dirt.

I was so peaceful here, things were quiet aside from the cats screaming for attention. I cooked, washed dishes, did the laundry and chilled watching the Simpsons and Family Guy. It was good, but I am feeling down.

PMS? I missed my period for this month - but stress can do that to me, and so can putting on the poundz.

Weary, happy, exhausted and wondering - all this bla bla bla.

I am trying to calm the Trojan army in my head.
the natives are restless
I am slowing down - I knew that after the play and all the other whoopala, I would dribble down the side of the high life.

trying to talk to myself and be safe inside
while it gets damp and grey outside.

I think I am going to take a nice hot soak, drink some wonderful warm rum and cinnamon tea, chill out to a boring movie until I fall asleep in front of the TV.

Funny, one of my x's always used to say - the TV is watching me sleeping, not me watching it...

No comments: