Thursday, September 01, 2005

Astro creepy

Here we go again...

This guy's stuff creeps me out!!


ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20)
Don't be too sensitive and don't be too numb, either. You are going through important, powerful, changes. You are learning something about the true extent of your ability to change the world around you. You are discovering how, in one way, you can do more than you ever dreamed possible. Yet, in another, you are frustratingly, disappointingly, restricted. How big a problem does this have to be? As big as you choose to allow it to be. Focus now on the positive thing you can do. And the rest will take care of itself.



So interesting.

Today was my last session with my CBT therapist. It was kinda sad. I had grown to really like her and her fantastic insight and her way of making me look at how silly all my negative assumptions about myself were.

I am afraid I will lapse back into my old bad habits - thinking and being pessimistic, that I might fall into a depression again...

Well you have done all the works on yourself so far, I have just been here to guide you. You should be proud of your achievements. I am proud of you and know you will be alright. You have all the tools at your disposal.

So on this rainy day, I stepped out into the city streets, with my silly rubber boots and found the first big puddle and landed into it with both feet simultaneously.

That big puddle was not so big afterall.

2 comments:

Russell Ragsdale said...

I can just see you in those "silly rubber boots" and the picture in my mind is really delightful! I wish you could see how cute you look. All the best to you, hpk!

hellophotokitty said...

Thnx Russell and Gama! I have missed you guys so much!! Sorry for being so tardy in my replies
:-(