Wednesday, November 09, 2005

one way is no way


one way is no way
Originally uploaded by hellophotokitty.
What to do!?
I got asked to do a sequel to my play "Sex and La Cite". I am on the fence about this one. I don't really know how I feel about it.

This is what my horiscope said yesterday - the day I had my meeting with Charlotte and Samantha...
Very creepy indeed...

Wednesday, 9th November 2005
Aries:

It's not that you can't see the wood for the trees. It's more that there are so many trees, that all look so similar. It's hard to be sure whether you are barking up the right tree or being distracted by other events in the forest. There's one thing that really matters now, everything else is a detail. You know this - and you are right. Others, though, have their own trunks, leaves and branches to attend to. And, understandably enough, their energy is being drawn in this direction. Respect their priorities, but honour yours too.

No comments: