Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Me and my new baby!!

I can't believe it!

A) I finally got my new camera
B) I was in NEW YORK CITY to get my new camera
C) I'm going BACK to NEW YORK CITY with my camera to be a part of the gallery opening where 3 (YES THREE!) of my peices will be on display for a whole month!!

YEEHHHAA!

I can't beleive I'm going back!
Well, like I told my mom - back before Seattle:
mom, I'm going to go where the wind takes me - i have to follow the path - it knows what's best - it knows where i have to go and need to be.

A dear friend of mine fwd me a call for submissions for another photo expo - this one is in Arizona.

Arizona.

I have always wanted to see the grand canyon!!

LOL

Now I will flip out if this actually becomes a reality!!

But for now, New York City? I'll see you on Friday!!

No comments: