Thursday, June 29, 2006

No Entry


No Entry
Originally uploaded by hellophotokitty.
I have so much catching up to do. I think I will take a weekend and try to transcribe all my notes about the things that went on when I was in NYC.
This was the trip before last - I think that makes this one #4 - when I went to drop off my frames before the show. I went back a week later for the vernisage - that was trip #5...


There will be a trip #6, 7, 8 and maybe 9 before the end of the year

because


I HAVE A CONFIRMATION THAT I WILL BE HAVING MY FIRST SOLO PHOTO EXHIBITION AT MADAME X!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOO!!

The date depends on me and how fast I can pump out the prints, but I am hoping for April (what a way to bring in my 39th birthday!!!) so that will give me enough time to slut around my stuff - promo materials, postcards to mail etc. I am going to make this the biggest shin dig in my history! And I want everybody to be there - so I have to start now by apply myself into serious guerilla marketing mode.

And if I wait until April:
a) I will be able to shoot some more stuff (and get in shape, lose 20 pounds to be able to take those self portraits!!)
b) get myself through winter with the looking forward of something spectacular in spring!!

WOOO HOOO!!

nyc - here i come...

:-)

2 comments:

Catherine Roy said...

Congrats again Kitty !! So happy for you :)

hellophotokitty said...

Thanks bella!

But now I'm paranoid...

With all that ElKieda (??Spelling?) talking about blowing up tunnels and subways, I am a little freaked about having in in September/October. I still think that April - around my birthday is the best bet.

Spring - renewal, rejuvination, 39...