Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A year ago this week...

a year ago this week...

Lets see:
I had some pix in a festival in Old Montreal
met an old friend who is now world renound for his kick ass body painting (and took some really cool photos of his work)

AND

I was absolutley elated and scared shitless because it was announced that we were having our first show on the 11th of June!

I'll never forget that.

I can't beleive a year has passed already.

And this time last year, going to New York City was not even a thought blip on my radar.
Seattle? Why that never ever even crossed my mind!
And the potential of doing camerawork on several documentaries and other short films?

HUH?!
Who would have thought!?

It's times like this that I'm happy I chose to take the time and document all of this right here...!!!

Thank you blogger!

No comments: