Sunday, September 24, 2006

Still struggling but not sinking.


Still struggling, but not sinking too much...

found out more information about bankruptcy - so many things to think about. I don't have the energy or time to soak my brain in that administrative deluge of numbers and subsections of laws.

I just try to wake up tomorrow and tomorrow.

I saw this in my email box.
It occasionally rings a bell, touches a nerve and brings home some very important truths.

After hearing my grandmother (bless her soul - she's 85 and is losing her memory) tell me that a career in administrative office work was an intelligent choice over pursuing my dream of photography and film, I am having second thoughts about having second thoughts about giving up.

(wim - this is for you too. I send you intercontinental love and support :-))))

No comments: