Tuesday, January 02, 2007

giant shrimp of my dream


giant shrimp
Originally uploaded by erin_designr.
Go figure, the first dream I have in 2007 has to be about something I'm allergic to.

I was at the doc to this fishmarket (I guess it was some residue from my seattle visit) and there were these giant shrimps being pulled out of the water, onto the doc by these fishermen. A woman I was with told me: "Oh, these are the giant shrimp. They're actually quite delicious", and then proceeded to watch some husky romanian boxer type stick his hand in the middle of this 'thing' and gut it out.

I was horrified, but then again, the idea of eating something that was once my size freaked me out even more.


Could it have been the cheap booze?

Well, happy new year!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I'm afraid to imagine what that could mean!