Sunday, January 28, 2007

on the cusp of a manic monday

Hmm
Why do I write?

Why do I write in this blog?
continue to do so even though not many (if any) read it?

I don't know.
And now that I'm beginning to peak again on these stupid meds, I find that this is the only therapy I have to let my fingers do the walking, and keep me out of trouble.

Was all over the map today.
Serious shit.

I knew that the PMS monster was around the corner, but now she has teeth.

I had to take a trazadone to calm me down. It worked alright. Almost put me to sleep. And not the good kind either - a 'feel hazy sick with a flu' sleepiness that weighs heavy on a body and mind that is ready to rumba.

Then I began to cry.

I have no clue - it just came pouring out while I was sending a 'thanks for contacting me" email to a friend of mine.

Then I had dinner.

Then I got even more anxious

then I watched America's funnies videos - had a laugh which I really needed, then went back to this stinking piece of machinery which lures me in until all hours of the night.

Addiction addiction
attention deficit disorder
shapes, colors, sounds

one big gigantic cerebral mishmash - very fattening indeed.

I am most upset by those two wenches who are relentless in their steadfastness that they are the sole creators of "sex and la cité". ShowBusiness breeds contempt and, in their case, stupidity and egomania.

It's sad because I really thought that we had a comedic chemistry which would bring us to great theatrical and sit-com heights.

Now I have to start all over again.
...

But at least I know that I'm the one with the writing prowess.
You can't base a successful movie or theater piece on one liners alone.

well, yes you can, but I refuse to pander or entertain people who have an I.Q less than a paper bag.


shitty shit shit.

And I don't care if you read this.
Good on you.
Maybe you will pick up some tips on how actually write something!

and another thing...

2 comments:

RenLogiK said...

you are my favorite crack monkey :)
take care.....
MM

hellophotokitty said...

;-p