Thursday, May 03, 2007

coming together!

The stuff is coming together!
The frames are on the floor all over my front room, waiting to be bubble wrapped and sent out.
God.
What a headache it was last night - fighting with stray white stiff cat hairs landing on black mats!
No matter how hard I tried, how much I wiped, blew, moved, shook each frame, there was always cat hair somewhere!

next time, I will pay a framer to put this stuff together for me!
So much less of a headache!

Spoke with the curator the other night - she's super pumped about my "self portraiture as healing" idea.
I'm a practical dreamer - I dream of things, and then I find ways to make them come true.

My type of artist!

I told her that my vibe says that we could do some great work together.

Crossing my fingers that things are finally coming together.

No comments: