Monday, May 19, 2008

dancing with the stars

I truly have hope that you never have to go through any more bad stuff because the astrological stars say that you are near them this year

this was from a good friend who knows his stars

I know some of you might say: "That's all bs, and that you can control your own fate/destiny", but there is only so much you can actually control, the rest you have to work around and make due with what you have/get.

But with all that said - any hint that more shit my be flying by way express freaks me out.
I think worst case scenario - mom's cancer comes back aggressively, giving her a few months to live, same with my father, my 85 year old grandmother also goes quickly, I'm flat broke and have to sell all that I own just to make ends meet, my love life falls apart and both of my cats die (and keep in mind - worst case scenario - all of this takes place in a span of less than 6 months), and I end up losing my mind and end up in a mental hospital (actually, that would not seem so bad - a break and escape from all these horrible things...)

sure, I can look at all of these worst case scenarios and say either:

a) lets go and hide in the fallout shelter and bring lots of water
or
b) piss off!

but on today's cold fall-like day, worst case scenario seems like best case scenario, while the world quickly spins before my floater speckled eyes...

No comments: