Monday, September 28, 2009

kitty prozac


Kineko is now on kitty prozac.

Welcome to the family my lovely little feline friend...

he has been picking off his fur for a week now. Looked up on the internet - nerves.

Poor neurotic little cat. Takes after his mom i guess...

If he were human, perhaps this would equal "cutting himself"?

We bought these "treat pockets" - soft chewy cat treats that have a hole in them so you can pop in the pill and mush it closed. Brilliant. Beats having to pry open his mouth and shove the pill past a gagging salivating tongue slapping mess. He does seem more chill now than before.

Geeze. I think i'll try a dose, sans the treat pocket.

but seriously
this weather is starting to get to me.
October November are my suicide watch months. I watch for signs of thoughts of suicide. They are really just passing microblips on my radar, but still, enough to shake me up every once and a while.

My three month window is beginning to close as well. Mom goes for her scan in a few weeks. Then the rest is up to the universe.

But today, the grey cold damp day, I'm looking for sunshine in the pits and corners of my mind to sweep away the blackness that seems to be accumulating one speck at a time...

No comments: