Friday, September 11, 2009

prep





on saturday, i will take on a very high profile shoot. Needless to say, i'm nervous as hell.
Checking my equipment and realizing that i am missing some things is getting me a little rattled. But I must sleep, so i will leave the camera bags, cables, lenses where they are and deal with it 2mrw.


I got some wonderful news today. Max Ryan is going to be in the new Sex and the City movie!! I'm so very happy for this wonderful man. He was a dream to work with, and made me think of "old school hollywood actors" - utterly professional, kind, and warm.

I posted some stuff on flickr, and facebook but shamelessly added my watermark cause i know that the net can be an evil monkey when it comes to plagiarizing images. Has happened to me in the past. I know it will happen again. Time to prevent it.

but it's funny, this shoot came at a point in my life when i was ready to throw away my camera for good. I was all tapped out, but this saved me.

Perhaps shooting Japanese businessmen for a medical journal will be my saving grace...

No comments: