Tuesday, October 06, 2009

a little blippy

feeling a little blippy

flipped out tonight over a silly little incidental thing. Went and ruined a wonderful supper that i am feeling horribly shitty about right now, but when the manic monster rips my head off and shits down my throat, only projectile sewage vomit spews forth.

It caught me off guard, literally. Before i knew it, small appliances and kitchen items were in flight around the room. Thankfully, the cats hid and so did E.

on the upside, i gave the litterboxes a super duper disinfecting/cleaning. Now kitties have two boxes to shit and stink up.

yummy.

hopefully i will shrink down back to normal size in a few hours, and for long enough to let me fit comfortably beneath the luxurious 400 thread count sheets mom picked up for me.

bleh.

blippy bonne nuit!

No comments: