Tuesday, November 28, 2006

big wheel spinning

First of all,
I want to thank everyone who visits here.
Your words really mean a lot to me - especially in times like these.

Just knowing that there is someone out there makes it all the worth while to continue...



I'm at work now (yawn) and I can feel my big wheels spinning.

My eyes dart about the room like ants running for their lives from gigantic burst of RAID
every thing makes me wince and become exhasperated

I feel that the next thing will be the thing that makes me crack

and put my fist through this monitor
slam the keyboard against the wall
distroy this office peice by staple, paperclip, sticky note, memo, and pen

and stand in the middle of this corporate mess and pull my hair out
and cry until I can cry no more

and then roll up into a ball
and sleep for a very long time

No comments: