Tuesday, November 14, 2006

dogsmell

I love animals, and love cats and dogs, but there are several reasons why I only have two cats:

a) lack of wide open spaces or a back yard
b) i'm not home during the day/afternoon
c) I don't have the money to pay for all that dog food if I had a big dog
d) i hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee, let alone get up for a dog who has to pee in the middle of the night!
e) hate that "dogsmell" that can get into everything you own and touch!


Some dogs smell more than others. This is still a mystery to me.
No matter the size, each one is different.
If there are any vets or dog lovers out there, can you please enlighten me why and how this happens?

I love my friend, and love her dogs, but damm. I can't stand the smell!

I slept in a closed room with the puppy last night and I was overwhelmed with it. I was so close to just slathering the pooch with some Febreze, but there was none to be found.

Sometimes it's a good idea to carry some around.
Case in point.

The older pup was a more friendly this morning.
I have no clue what the hell happened last night, and was a wee bit miffed that I didn't even get a call to let me know that my panicked txt messages were received, at least acknowledged, because fungaool, I was a basket case and was ready to haul out of there....


So we shall wait for the update.


Woof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too funny!!!!!!

my sis & her Hubby allow Bubs up on the furniture & everything - he has the run o the house - even sleeps in their bed!!

2 ex gf's had Beagles - same thing - only they smelled more dog!! & would try & kick ME outta bed!!!

thass where i draw the line!!!

;PPPPP