Monday, December 10, 2007

twilight fades


twilight fades
Originally uploaded by hellophotokitty
I got back last night from New York, and in the fading twilight, I smiled, realizing that I have so much to be thankful for, and that this trip to the city which so lovingly continues to embrace my art was just one of the most amazing Christmas presents I ever could have asked for.

I didn't take as many photos of New York city as I usually would have, but the ones that I will post are worth more than a 1000 words, and many more in smiles and memories - so please stay tuned!

I will be taking some time off to rest over the holidays, but wish you and your loved ones the best of health, happiness and love during this holiday season, and may 2008 bring you peace and good tidings. 2007 was a hell of a year for many of us, may the next 365 be the calm after the storm.

No comments: