Sunday, December 16, 2007

WTF????!

WTF???

The shoot from hell - 12 hours of sheer hair pulling eyeball gouging hell.

This equipment I have is not worth the pile of shit it sits on.
Nothing but headaches - then because the wiring in the house is like 10000 years old, one 600K light and the whole fusebox shorts out. And the poor girl who modeled for alex, I was almost in tears for her. I tried to cry, but all that came out was battery acid. I'm past the point of being tired now, and am dreading a back to back shoot tomorrow. We were supposed to do two today, but all photographic hell broke loose, so we had to send one girl home.

I'm only doing this because it's alex, and I beleive in him more than I beleive in myself, and because after 22 years of knowing each other, he is my buddy and saving grace who popped back into my life not too long ago.

so now to bed - try to rest my burning eyes and esophagus, and see who comes in at 10am and where we go from there...

No comments: