Wednesday, December 26, 2007

all is quiet

All is quiet here at home

spent a really nice xmas afternoon and evening with mom, E and my g.mother (who slept over the night before). We ate loads of brisket and dumplings and drank nice wine. It was so wonderful to be with my family. The night before we went to E's parents. That was nice too.

So day after xmas, after all the running around, another year has come and gone, and I'm still sick; but that's ok. I have a lot to be thankful for - so many memories, opportunities and friendships that have been created and/or flourished - I hope and pray that 2008 will be a little easier. Like my bella chiqua said: "2007 has been one of the worst years I can remember, for at least 10 years."

My memory says 20, but who's really counting?

So here is wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and may 2008 bring you all the most wonderful and peaceful moments in the world.

I think we all deserve a happy break don't you?

ox

No comments: