Friday, January 04, 2008

they're here...

They're back
with a vengeance


Those demons in my head - pulling at the nerves behind my eyeballs, sawing my reality in pieces, and as much as I try to stop it, it only gets worse.

now I'm convinced that I have ovarian cancer and it's only a matter of time before a diagnosis

I have all the symptoms.

WARNING SYMPTOMS OF OVARIAN CANCER

Contact your MD if you develop one or more of these symptoms and they persist for 2-3 weeks:

Ongoing fatigue

  • Pelvic or abdominal pain, pressure, swelling, or discomfort
  • Vague, but persistent, gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion
  • Frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection
  • Unexplained changes in bowel habits
  • Unexplained weight gain or weight loss, particularly weight gain in the abdominal region
  • Pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating, and/or feeling of fullness
  • Pain during intercourse
  • Leg pain




  • I have all the symptoms
    oh yea - and the strange leg pain.

    sure, it could be something else, which I hope to god it is, but two paps came back with "abnormal squamous cells" and am still waiting on my colpopscy but my head is spinning.
    I've never been a hypochondriac, but each time I've sensed that something has been "off" inside my body, I've been right - the gallbladder, the ulcers, the pcos, the thyroid.

    I could go on but I won't.

    So I sit here counting the minutes before I see my new doctor Wednesday - hoping she will be more sympathetic than the last.

    oh yea, and my unemployment insurance ran out

    oh yea, and I have not slept more than 3 hours a night for the past three weeks

    happy fricking new year

    No comments: