Monday, January 28, 2008

static

Static




things have been tough - really hard
can't seem to get things on track
not even sleep can glue my thoughts together

just lots of static





“The search for static security - in the law and elsewhere - is misguided. The fact is security can only be achieved through constant change, adapting old ideas that have outlived their usefulness to current facts.”



William Osler


after reading this passage, I think back to my wild days - the days of "the secret life of madame X" .


Despite the shit that it kicked up, it was perhaps one of the most productive times of my life - creatively, artistically, and spiritually.



and sometimes I wonder if I won't go back down that road again.

and sometimes it's healthy to think about these things.

and sometimes it's healthy to re-evaluate life and what it is to you as you are living it....

No comments: