Saturday, September 13, 2008

rain rain go away...

I have been waiting all week to practice driving in the rain. It's sunny now. Not a good thing.

My driving exam is Monday, and the forecast is heavy showers.

I have never driven in the rain. Ever.
The last time it was pouring, E made his way home in the torrential downpour, and I kid you not, the moment that I stepped into the drivers side, the clouds broke and out came the sun.

How fucked up is that?!?!

So I'm so nervous. I hate rain, especially when I'll be driving in it for the first time in my life, and for the first time in 20 years, taking my exam.

I'm beyond nervous, I'm sick to my stomach ill.

So wish me luck people.
If I fail, I won't be around for while, too disturbed to do anything other than weep.

And Emma in the U.K, than you so much for visiting and your kind message the other day. It means so much to me that you cared enough to drop by and wish me well. God bless you and your family!
xo

No comments: