Monday, November 04, 2013

Captain Tampon and other great ideas...

Just wrapped up "from Stage to Page: using improv to write" with Kirsten Rasmussen and I have to say that my quest for "improv extreme stupidity/spontaneity which eventually leads to comedic enlightenment" is deepening in intensity.

The class was brilliant - the teacher was brilliant, the energy was brilliant.
I realized that my other biggest passions is creative writing, along with acting, cinematography, editing, cooking, traveling, but we'll stay with the "creative writing" for the purposes of this particular blog post...

There is nothing like being in a room with highly intelligent and creative people who don't give a rat's ass about making fools of themselves in public.

So fucken refreshing.

Excuse my French...

Totally inspired.

No comments: