Tuesday, November 12, 2013

the invite

My alter ego - Miss Kalliope, has made an appearance again.
Shitty little video - but it's filled with fun.

Posted it on her facebook page.
A friend commented: "You have to bring her to NYC!"

and just like that, the invite that i had been waiting from the universe came.

I didn't want to build my hopes up too high, i mean, it is NYC, but screw that! I walked in as a nobody back in 2005, made a ton of beautiful friends, wonderful life changing experiences and walked into art galleries I only would have dreamed of visiting and managed to snag myself some important solo and group shows.

Just like that.

Willpower and a dream.


So Miss Kalliope and i will go on the road again.
With that same willpower and a dream, but this time, with the Spartan Warrior spirit beneath our wings and swords!

No comments: