Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Improv out of my eyes...

In one week (7 days), I've done 9 improv classes.  I must be nuts!! 5 of those days were 4.5 hours straight. And for 2 days, I did 2 separate classes. Tonight was the last one for the week. 

A friend said:" that improv shit is too intense for me". I agree. It is intense, but at the same time, depending on the people you surround yourself with, the experience can be totally sublime. And mine was.

I have learned more about myself, about others and life in 7 days than I have in 7 years. And perhaps being an intense person, rapid fire full on life lessons leave a lasting impression on me.

I know this week did.
And oddly enough, I feel totally at peace.
And it's actually one of the nicest places I've been in a whole.

Serenity now!

No comments: