Thursday, June 23, 2005

Could somebody please pinch me?

I flipped.


It was just beyond strange how just last night, Charlotte and I were talking about putting on this play at a different venue. She had already talked to Samantha as well as other people who had initially brought up the idea - you've sold out 6 shows! That is almost unheard of at the fringe! If you put it on, people will come! There were so many people that could not get tickets, this will be their second chance!

And the day before I was talking to Pascal; we were waxing poetic about how we are both going through withdrawal already - one day after the play!

And last night Charlotte and I mentioned the importance of working together again because we had such an amazing rapport and wrote so well together (this reminds me of the movie Ishtar with Dustin Hoffman and Warren Beatty - see it!! It's a hoot!!)...
So would you believe that I get a wild and excited message from her - HPK!! You better be home!! AHH!! I have something to tell you!!!

We played telephone tag and at about 7pm - that's when she gave me the news.

The GLBT (Gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans-gender) Theater festival, would like to invite us to do Sex and la Cité in their festival. They always offer a spot to the 2 best selling shows in the Fringe, and we are one of them!

I almost fell off my chair! I could not believe my ears!!
How outrageous is that!?!?!
I guess sometimes when you ask the universe for help, it sends you a boomerang right in the head!

And I guess that we will all have to work together again - one more time!!!
As if that is going to be a tough thing to do!!!

AHHHH!!
The festival is in mid September, but I am sure alot is going to happen between now and then!!
There is a reason why this blog is called "My life as a Seinfeld Episode"!

How wacky and wild is this?

No comments: