Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Playing to a sell out crowd!!

It's official! We have sold out all of our shows at the box office! The only tickets you can get are at the door - and you have to be there pretty early and there are a limited amount at that!

The show last night was a smash - late show 11:15pm and well, I sauntered in this morning at 4am, drunk as a skunk, laughing all the way home!! What a scream.
I am having so much fun!

And people love the show!
They loved all the actors who did a kick ass job!!!!
And they LOVE the script!!
I am so happy that I took the leap of faith and took the chance to do something that I have never done before...

So two more shows (not including tonight). I have a feeling that tonight's show is going to be special for some strange reason...

Apparently, David Duchovny and David Letterman are in town for the Grand Prix.
would that not be a hoot if one of them or another celeb came to see my little play!?!?
LOL

More details tomorrow ;-)

2 comments:

shadowbox said...

I'm really proud of you, K! If I had any hope of being in Montreal this week, you can bet your boots that I would have gladly bought tickets. Maybe you'll have to bring this play of yours on the road.

hellophotokitty said...

Thnx Shadowbox and Angel A!!!

Shbx - I was thinking about that - taking the play on the road!

Angel A - hang in there!! ;-)))