Wednesday, June 29, 2005

When it rains!!

Phew!
My head is still spinning!!

Got to pick up my dizzy body up off the floor!

(breathe, breathe, phant phant, wiping the sweat from my brow asI slowly melt....)

All this crazy chaos is catching up to me. I am fighting off some sort of bizarre bug that has had my fever upping around the 103F mark for about a day. Imagine that. It's sweltering outside and I am under the covers with my teeth chattering. HUH!?

So in a nutshell -

WE HAVE ANOTHER GIG!!!
We have been given a show - four nights actually, from the 12 th to the 16th at a comedy club (big dilemma - how do we fit 12 people on a stage at once that only holds 6 max!!??) and that is going to be right smack during the Just for Laughs comedy festival! We are not at the same general area, but the timing is great cause the scouts from LA are out!!! (I know, I am dreaming in technicolor BUT!!! You never know!!!)

AND I also found out that I have a photo gig for tomorrow - at a club that I have trying to get into since last October - well, they called me, and to my surprise, one of the owners that I was talking to was actually gushing about how amazing he thought my work was and that I was 'the best of the best'!!! I think he said that about 5 times!! (was I counting?? Hmmmm...) But the crazy thing about all of this is that BOY GEORGE is going to be the guest DJ!!! You all remember Boy George from Culture Club!?!? I used to LOVE him!! I once spent $50 to see him in concert (and this was oh, back in 1983!) so this is really going to be a blast from the past!

I had to laugh.
I think I had mentioned several times before, that this summer was going o be the summer that would change my life?! Well, I am still knocking on wood that things go well afterall...


:-)))

Soon to post - images from the last performance of Sex and La Cité!!

2 comments:

shadowbox said...

I've read more than once that old Georgie boy's not a bad DJ at all.

hellophotokitty said...

Shadowbox - HE was!!

Blueleaf - WELCOME BACK CHAP!! We've missed you!!! :-)))