Friday, July 29, 2005

These little town blues....

Well, it's happening again!!!

These freaky coincidences are popping up everywhere!

Yesterday a friend of mine came over and told me that he was going down to NYC to show off his hat collection, which was followed by a 'You wanna come with us?"

I almost died!

Then later on tonight, I spoke with a friend about all of this 'Sienfeldesque coincidences' and he said:oh my GOD! My cousin is always asking me when I am gonna come to New York to see him!! You know that I used to live in New York for a year?

Guess what?
Yep. You guessed it!
I almost died again!!

Then tonight - I was writing an email to a friend of mine, and what pops up in the pop up window next to my message? An add for a contest for where else??

'fry me to new york - win a trip to new york... from New York Fries!"

but the lovely disclaimer says: not open to residences of Quebec. Hello!?!?

BUT the contest originates from Ontario - Toronto, which is another place that has been popping up in questions about my travels lately!!


AHHH!!!!

Now, all I need is the cash and the way to get there.

I am also working on getting to Portugal in January....

Hmmm...

OH!! And there is talk that we might be getting a 500 seat gig to put on Sex and la cité!!

When it rains, thank your lucky storm clouds!!

AND (you might be wondering...Does she ever stop with these annoying ANDs???!)

Angel - A. Wanna come to NYC with me??!?! oxox

No comments: