Saturday, February 25, 2006

Holy fire within you...

I just love it when coincidences, like the ones that happened to me today pop into my life.
I am so wired and exhausted that I can't even begin to get into it. I really want to - believe me, this is one of those quintessential 'life as a sienfeld episode' moments.

It really was...


and it all started this morning when I decided to stuff into my already overstuffed purse this book. I didn't believe it when I read it. Threw out a question to the universe - and low and behold, that boomerang smacked me up the side of the head, it nearly knocked me unconscious.

I have to share with you something taken from the first chapter of the book.

Dr. Wayne quotes an ancient Hasidic saying:


"when you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from all the stones, and all the growing things, and all animals, the sparks of their soul come out and cling to you, and then they are purified and become a holy fire in you."


and that fire was stoked today

and as of now, it burns brightly.

No comments: