Thursday, March 08, 2007

And the skies tell me...

Aries forecast for Thursday, March 8, 2007

You may feel as if you are standing at the edge of something new. You could, in fact, begin a most exciting venture now, for you have a good feeling about what is happening and you are ready to play your part. Be as adventurous as you wish. It's time to live outside the constraints of negativity and have yourself some fun.

I feel as if I am standing on the edge of a very high building and I'm about to toss my biscuits.

I'm so stressed right now - the show is going up soon, and the wheels are in motion.
Sent the prints out today to the lab.

(hell - if I can't show myself to the lab technicians, how do I expect to show it to the public?)
well, New York is New York and not the small village this city is.

And old war vet buddy of mine has stepped up to the plate to help me design the postcard/buisness cards. Thank God for my boobalah!

We worked together when I was a medical photographer. We were both abused there, but he is stronger than I am. He's been in that relationship for 10 + years! But then again, they have a really good dental plan and pension...

Off to photoshop some more images and create a press kit.

time to have some more fun!!

No comments: