Saturday, March 17, 2007

coming along

getting more framing done.

And it's costing me a flipping arm and a leg.

some dude in westmount (should have known) was going to charge me 80$ a frame for a 12x16! Mat and glass.
C'est tout.

And he was an arrogant SOB.

I was about to weep away my woes into a tall laté when the colorful sign caught my eye - another framing shop across the street - next to the Starbucks
arc en ciel

which means rainbow in French

and there was a pot of gold inside...

Better prices, better service and better energy.

So I left my babies behind, walked out and took a huge breath -

in goes faith, out goes fear

and I came home to see that my bill for the b.cards and p.cards is going to amount to $500.

YIKES!

but as E said: "How many people do you know have a solo show in NYC?"

True.

A week on a beach in Cuba would have been nice, but unless Castro kicks the communist bucket, that beautiful country will still be around next year.



No comments: