Saturday, February 20, 2010

art for a good cause

I'm so delighted to be a part of the Haitian Art Fund auction!



My gallery in New York welcomed me with open arms as I submitted one of my photos.

They are such amazing people, who really believe in my art, and i think will also embrace my next series of photos. I have a feeling that within the next two years, i will have another solo exhibition in New York City again.

And another cool thing, another site - Artists.de (based out of Germany) invited me to be a part of their site. They had seen my stuff on artween.com and loved it!

I have a feeling that a trip to Berlin this year will not be out of the question.

I already am starting to have some buzz about me in Europe, people have told me that Berlin would love my stuff. Fingers and Pilsner crossed.

Oh yea - i am also one of the "featured artists" at the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival this year. I had been begged by the international artist liason/merchandise director to have my stuff in his store. "I've been trying to get you for the past two years!"

A framed print for up to 500$ slot will be waiting for me. Yes....

so here is my haitian art fund image.

Bid high.
Art for an amazing cause...




No comments: