Wednesday, February 17, 2010

inconclusive

the MRI results - inconclusive...
they can't find anything that is out of the ordinary.

I think I'm gonna push for a PET scan, and the exploratory surgery.

The pain is incredible and I can't believe that there is nothing going on underneath the surface.

something is not right here and i need to find out what it is fast.

it has hampered the quality of my life. I can't sit, I can't walk, i can't move much.
I have become a prisoner of my own home.

and for somebody who is bipolar, staying indoors is NOT a good thing to do, especially during the winter months.


I'm slowly going insane.

I used to love to run, to go to the gym, to take long walks in the park, the crisp snow squeaking underneath my boots. Cleaning out the stale air from my lungs.

But that is become a chore. That has become almost impossible.

What next?

What next...


I'm pushing to to have my next surgeon's appointment pushed up from the end of March to an earlier date, but like with all doctors, their availability is limited to one day a week, and there are so many people who are perhaps even worse off than me who are also waiting...

Happy year of the Tiger.

Rip my insides to shreds, as if you are not already doing so...

No comments: