Friday, April 02, 2010

Καλό Πάσχα and Happy Easter, and Happy clean insides, and happy birthday!

Good things do come in threes, or fours in this case...

Greek Orthodox Easter and Catholic Easter fall on the same day - which does not happen often, and apparently, i have nice insides, the temperatures to climb into the high 20's, and oh yea, my birthday all on the same day!


So today and over the weekend, I will put aside the fact that I have put on a bunch of fat since i have not been able to exercise because of the pain, I will try not to focus on the pain which continues to plague me, and I will try not to focus on the fact that this thing will perhaps remain a medical mystery and I will have to live with this debilitating and crippling pain the rest of my life.

Because today it is beautiful outside, the sun is shining, and Sunday will be my birthday.

So for this reason, I will celebrate and try to forget the bad and remember the small joys in life.

No comments: