Monday, April 12, 2010

M, thank you for offering to design my wedding invites, but I have already taken to flexing my photoshop and illustrator muscles and create my own "retro wedding invitation."


Hpk



To be honest, I've been a bit taken aback by your note. On one level, I am glad you have a solution for your invites. On a more disturbing level, I hope your invites look *nothing* like the sample I have online. My work is protected under copyright law -- it's original work -- and the time I spent creating it and posting it here was not for the purpose of hoping people copy it on their own because they don't want to pay me to reproduce my original art. I do pursue copyright infringement.

Please advise,

Thanks,
M



Hi M,
Do not worry, your invites DO NOT look like anything you have done! I merely used your "retro/vintage" feel/mood for my own. I used a simple modified circle, and just put our names and dates below. Very simple, almost minimalist with absolutely no design whatsoever...


hpk





GEEEZE!!!
Take a chill pill douchebag...

No comments: