Tuesday, April 27, 2010

what will we find?

the snow is staying on the ground.
It's disgusting.
All those beautiful little plants that I carried from mom's garden to our little hell pit are going to die.

It's so cold. Damp.
Body and bones ache.
but I can't take anything.

by this time 2mrw, hopefully the mystery will be solved.

Saw the g-doctor yesterday, and after scoping my stomach with a tube camera he said,"you have a few ulcers and some esophagitis (?) which could turn cancerous with time and if it's not monitored", so they took some samples.



"but ms hpk - the colonoscopy was normal. We hope the surgery will get to the bottom of these issues."

me too.
Fucken me too.

up @ 5:30am.

Despite the whole ativan that would knock out a whale, I'm wired and wide awake, thinking way too much...

No comments: