Wednesday, April 07, 2010

the pain is incredible



I can hardly walk

have left desperate messages with all my docs but nobody has called me back

I'm ready to take a knife to myself to figure out what is going on


why is this happening? Why can nobody find out what the fuck is going on?!

why can't i find a doctor who cares enough to really get their hands dirty and get down to the root cause of this thing...


i am so fed up
the pain, oh god, the pain...


will try again 2mrw, but i have fears about being left at the emergency ward for 6 hours, in pain, no help in sight.


Something is slowing down in my body.
Things have become foggy. 
Have lost the ability to spell properly. 
Can't find my words, failing memory but it's happening quickly.
Something serious is going on. 
I just hope somebody figures it out before things 
get so serious that they can't fix it...

No comments: