Wednesday, November 17, 2004

On the lead wings of a butterfly.

My body feels like an anvil - those cartoon anvils that fall from the sky and flatten Daffy Duck or the Coyote in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons. My arms feel like they are made of lead, yet move so effortlessly like a butterfly. I am soo sick. I cant remember the last time I was this sick.
My head feels like it is stuffed with Pampers and I am talking through a mouthful of cotton.
I missed an important meeting today with this producer/founder of DOCSPACE - a heavy duty group that is on the cutting edge of a revolution of making simulcast movies across the world a reality. I am soo upset that I had to miss it.
I too feel that I have missed my day.

Time snagged and suspended in phlegm.

Yea, its gross but that is such an accurate analogy.

No comments: