Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Yes Virginia, there ARE no coincidences....

This came from a friend of mine who (thank you F.!!) read my blog from yesterday:

For the record, I disagree with you; there are tons of coincidences around us every day. Sometimes we notice them, sometimes we don't. What strikes us as an extraordinary coincidence is the fact that, that day, you noticed it. But what about all the other days where a coincidence could have happened but you never noticed (ex. A friend passing by that you didn't notice). The thing is, we don't know about those coincidences even though they happen. I know, I know, you must be thinking, well that's not as fun but your brain is telling you I am probably right - lol

True, very true..
But I replied with this:
My question to you is: why are we more aware of certain coincidences and not others? Why are the ones we stumble upon, stumbled upon??

No comments: