Thursday, January 12, 2006

bird of life


bird of life
Originally uploaded by Janesdead.
This was taken by one of my fave photographers on Flickr - his screen name is Janesdead and his images are brilliant!! Each one has an essence of magic and brilliance that just touches me so deeply that when I see them, I just can't help but to be lifted up. He dedicated this photo to me and my mother "for hpk and family - love and hugs".

I know that my mom is really being lifted up by all the positive attention and love she is getting from everyone. Outpourings of sympathy and encouragement are just coming out of the woodwork, and I know it keeps her feeling positive, which makes me breathe easier. But it's still hard.

She is my mom, I have always counted on her for support, and to think that she might not be around to see me 'finally break into the buisness', she might not be around to see my first feature film breaks my heart to peices, but I can't think that far ahead. Like she said, one step at a time. And I hope each step she takes, God is with her the whole way.


Thank you Sheldon
You are such a beautiful soul and I thank you for coming into my and my mother's life.

ooxoxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's beautiful!