Thursday, April 19, 2007

and the rains came down...

First, I get the bleed.
After being scott free for the longest time, it figures that it would rear it's ugly red head right when I am about to leave for a trip that will have me sitting on my ass for 8 hours. lovely.

then mom calls: I got the ups guy here with a huge package but there is broken glass in it. Oh yea, and it's costing me 98$...

WTF??

This was supposed to be from the gallery in nyc who lost my frames when I came down to pick them up for the madame x show (which had me scrambling to get replacements) said they would ship it - and incur the costs since they inconvenienced me... HELLO!?!?
Broken shredded frames photos and glass? One whole piece is ruined...

then I find out that my stuff at madame x has already come down!!! Apparently there was this huge private party (and I guess my stuff wasn't their liking) and it all came down yesterday.
I WAS SENDING PEOPLE OVER TO SEE MY STUFF! ON ALL THE INVITES IT SAID UNTIL THE 20TH!!! I blew a gasket, and almost began to breathe fire.

apparently, e smoothed it all out (god bless his soul) and the manager said that if anybody came by, the bartender would take my images upstairs to show the potential buyers (ha. like that's gonna happen).

When it rains it pours.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a tiny flashlight who's batteries are just about to die out.

No comments: