Wednesday, April 18, 2007

on the road again...

Today we had mom's surprise party.
She didn't see it coming at all.

it was wonderful - more than 30 people showed up, all to cheer with and congratulate her.

I'm so happy I decided to do it. A milestone like this should not have to be missed.

365 days ago, we began our journey.

we've come a long way baby!


and as of thursday night - 11pm, I'll be on the road to NYC again.
Taking down my images from the show. It will be a sad affair - almost a putting away of momentos from a bygone area, into storage they go.

The high was steep and short, but at least I was able to live it.

Sadness today.
S called from nyc. It's been ages since he picked up the phone to say hello.
His cousin commited suicide. He had found out only 10 minutes earlier and was in shock.

how ironic that I was running late for my mom's surviving chemo party while another person close to me began to mourn.

how f-ed up is that?



need sleep
need rest
orbiting lethargy
painfully
slowly

silly haiku
stop me short
of making
sense...

No comments: