Friday, April 06, 2007

off to the city that never sleeps, and neither do I for that matter...

Had a nice quiet non-eventful birthday - woke up, haircut, a nap, work around the house, dishes and washing, over to mom's for some swiss chalet bbq chicken, tiramisu cake, and then back home.

Thank God I took the opportunity to pamper myself the day before, otherwise I really would have been depressed.

The nails look nice, all purty around with the hair and that.

but stressed - can't sleep.

Decaf-espresso is a myth.

I'm living proof.



So we are off in the morning.
E is waking me up at 7am. On the road by 8 perhaps?

A got married last weekend.

Already.
How time flies.

Next week I'll be saying how quickly this week went by.
Then it will be the week after and I will be back in NYC to pick up my frames, and life will go back to normal, mundane regular joe blow everydayness.

How do I top this one??

Stay tuned, and wish me luck in nyc and on my opening night Saturday from 7-9pm.
Madame X

*gulp*!!
my little pix of me in the buffsy

in New york city.

how funny is that?

2 comments:

sanj said...

Happy belated birthday yo! How'd it go in NYC????

hellophotokitty said...

Hey Sanj,
New york was amazing - as usual! Not as many people showed up as I had hoped, but the ones that did made it all worth while.

Two potential buyers (both friends) but I will only be happy when the money exchanges hands ! lol