Friday, April 13, 2007

over whelm me

I got a call from Kory - he is all pumped about me working on this script with him.
And he's not messing around - got some heavy hitters: Ford motors for the cars, Panavison for the cameras, Kodak for the film stock, and other corporate companies who love to throw money at young filmmakers with a hot idea.

But the story is complicated - need a serious road map just to find my way in.

He's in Ottawa and I'm here - it will be tough to get script work done. Over the phone is all we can do now.

But the plot line has so many tentacles - too many I fear that the actual story might get strangled before it begins.

This is a huge endeavor, and for a first time filmmaker/writer, it's not something I would advise, but then again, people said I couldn't make my movies - well, I showed them all.

but those were small beans - student films
not dealing with the Canadian government, espionage/terrorism/million dollar heists.

It's huge - and I don't know if I have the energy to put into this right now.

Mom's chemo is rounding out a year next Tuesday.
Must remember to go to club price to pick up cake and coffee on the weekend.


Bloody snow.
It feels like November again - hibernation, stagnation, alienation

hello
hello
hello




I can't sleep - too much on my mind and weighing heavily on my heart. Blasted Prozac - supposed to make me happier, not wearier. Stabilize those lows - wash that man right outa your hair...

if it were only that easy



*spring comes,
and the grass
grows by itself*

No comments: